We design signature custom cakes, baked from scratch, to celebrate your weddings, birthdays, special events and occasions. Located in Stuart, Florida, we serve the Treasure Coast area, from Vero Beach to Palm Beach. Our cakes taste just like southern cakes should; moist, full of flavor and texture, with so many options to select from, the only problem you will have is choosing just one flavor! Everything is baked in our kitchen with fresh ingredients including whole eggs, real butter and pure extract! We strive to make every cake the best tasting and most breathtakingly beautiful, delicious centerpiece you have ever seen or tasted. Contact us to get the cake you have always dreamed of!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Love this!

I did this cake for a wedding shower a few weeks ago and received this very kind note a short time later.  I thought I'd share this here as it certainly put a smile on my face.  


Hi Charlotte--
     The cake was as absolutely perfect! Kristen and Linda were thrilled. You MUST be sure to leave plenty of your business cards with each cake that you deliver--several of the guests were asking for your contact info. I would take that as the highest compliment.
     I so admire you for focusing your artistic talent into a successful business--especially one that brings as much delight to the tastebuds as it does to the eye! I'll be calling you for any future festivites--I know that your cake will be the centerpiece of the celebration.
Warmest regards--
Deb Banta

No comments:

Post a Comment