We design signature custom cakes, baked from scratch, to celebrate your weddings, birthdays, special events and occasions. Located in Stuart, Florida, we serve the Treasure Coast area, from Vero Beach to Palm Beach. Our cakes taste just like southern cakes should; moist, full of flavor and texture, with so many options to select from, the only problem you will have is choosing just one flavor! Everything is baked in our kitchen with fresh ingredients including whole eggs, real butter and pure extract! We strive to make every cake the best tasting and most breathtakingly beautiful, delicious centerpiece you have ever seen or tasted. Contact us to get the cake you have always dreamed of!

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Second Slice


The above slide show is a slice of the last five months which have flown by and stretched  and polished my skills.  I’ve been testing and trying new recipes, some shared by teachers and others generously shared by friends. When I haven’t been in the kitchen baking, I’ve been driving to places like Atlanta, Raleigh, Savannah and Orlando taking classes from a retinue of amazing and incredibly generous teachers including Minette Rushing, Mercedes Strachwsky, Susan Carberry, Tami Utley and Ashlee Perkins.  Paperwork and licensing are now complete and Magnolia Cakes is now taking orders!

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte,
    I am so proud of you, mostly for following your passion! I knew you had it in you! You are amazing, a beautiful soul, I love you and I am honored to be your friend!
    Congratulations!
    N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that beautiful "Tiffany-Chanel" cake was for my birthday, it was stunning! I still have the hydrangea sugar flower in my kitchen window, too beautiful to not keep, and the amazing part is the carrot cake tasted as delicious as the cake looked. Makes a girl not mind growing a year older if she can look forward to a cake from Magnolia Cakes & Confections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cakes are glorious.
    I love the first one where the pink flowers look like flutter bys.

    ReplyDelete